Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Mirrors to My Soul

Parque Oeste; Madrid, Spain



Tipos Infames; San Joaquin 3, Madrid


Westin Palace Hotel; Madrid, Spain




My first gypsy sighting!

Medusa's got nothing on me!
Taken by  Christian Guzman

The key to life.


J'adore




Intelligence is sexy


Amsterdam


Very close contender to my beloved Pinkberry. Shocking, I know.


Fête des Lumières; Lyon, France


Hmm.. Whatever keeps you dry I guess...

Taken by Anthony Armenta

Taken by Anthony Armenta

Knock if you dare.


The Pantheon; Paris, France

La Tour Eiffel; Paris, France

The Arc de Triomphe; Paris, France

Chinatown; Paris, France

The Moulin Rouge; Paris, France

fire + spice makes everything nice


Apple "jusing" along the Seine with the Notre Dame chilling in the background. NBD

 Catacombe Space Invader!



Parisian vintage




 Jardin du Luxembourg; Paris, France


1 comment: